Friday, September 15, 2006

My Birthday....

Just a few pics from my birthday...I'm behind in posting on here,and can't figure out where in blogger do I change the date of my post (like if I want to post something that happened before today - any tips are welcome!)

Anyways, my friend's DH has a bday the day before mine, so for the past few years
our families have done something together for the weekend of our birthdays. Last year we all went camping, this year we spent the day in Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

Here are me and my family:



Here are our friends The Davis Family:



It's amusing to watch our friends with their kids. With us, we only have one child, and he's almost 12 so he's very low maintenance. Our friends have a 7 year old, 2 year old and 10 month old. It took them 30 minutes from the time we got out of our cars in the parking lot til they had everyone buckled into the double stroller, triple and quadruple checked to make sure they had diapers, wipes, formula, sunscreen, teething rings, etc. etc... - I'm sure we think it was humorous now, but I know we won't be laughing when we have a little (hopefully someday soon!) and have to start all over with strollers and diaper bags and all that. =0)

This ride was crazy....I can't believe my son wanted to go on it. Luckily his
dad is into wild rides and went with him....I felt like I was going to be sick just watching from the ground!

No comments: