Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still going strong!

I haven't missed a day yet of exercise. Since 8/17/09 I have gone walking every single day. I've lost 11 pounds so far (possibly more, I didn't start weighing myself until my bday on 8/27/09). I am now counting calories as well as exercising. Every week or two I try to add a little more into my challenge and so far it is paying off! I'm so excited to see the changes in me! =0)I weigh myself every Thursday and it's almost time to do my monthly measurements cause I am certain I have lots a LOT of inches. People have already started to notice a difference which is very motivating! I'm glad I started this when the weather was still nice so I had enough time to get this to become a habit. It's been 1.5 months since I started and I'm still going strong! GO ME!

1 comment:

Jibran Ahmed Khan said...

Nice website you shared on internet i like your blog's content.

Make Biryani Yourself <=> Make Biryani