Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OMG - almost a year?? Bad blogger I am!

I can't believe that it has been just about a year since I last posted on my blog.
Here is a recap of my year:

Here are me and my 3CMGs and our families bringing in the NEW YEAR!!!



We always seems to have our R/C Boat racing event GRAND PRIX CLASSIC around Valentine's Day so we celebrated during the week. We really don't like eating out, I prefer to celebrate at home with my family just like how it was when I was growing up.



St. Patrick's Day was a lot of fun. Working at a school we get to have a lot of fun around the holidays. It was fun to take pictures with my coworkers in our green shirts, decorate our bulletin board in the office with a leprechaun and a pot of gold with a rainbow. For dinner I made a yummy dinner that included green milk and green mashed potatoes!



I haven't scrapbooked easter 2010 yet but we had a nice time with my family. My sister's family was in Disneyland so it was me, my hubby and son, my mom, my brother, my nephew Ronnie and Sammy.









Mother's Day we met up with my mom and my brother at MiMi's Cafe....we had a really nice time and the food is always so yummy!



For Father's Day we went to our favorite FILIPINO restaurant called TRIBU. Then took a road trip to Bass Pro Shop and went over our friend's house for a father's day BBQ afterwards. It was a really fun day!



This was my first time having the whole summer off since I work in a school (probably my favorite perk of this job!) The weekend after school got out, we took a trip to Disneyland with Christian, Sammy & Gabby.



While we were on vacation, we bought a boat. It's pretty neat, you dock your jetskis in the back of the boat and they act as the motors. It's perfect because my hubby and son love jetskiing and I love relaxing on a boat. We got the best of both worlds!




4th of July we went camping to Rollins Lake with a bunch of friends. Other than the forest fire that a kid started at the beginning of our trip, we had a lot of fun!







My BFF Liana and I went to the county fair...I love going and always have to pick up my all star dip mixes. =0)



My nephew Ronnie turned 3 this year so we celebrated at my mom's house at her super cool pool club and then back to her place for cake.



My hubby and I were LONG OVERDUE for a date night...just a simple night out of dinner and a movie and I'm a happy girl!!




My friends and I love to plan a "GIRLS DAY"..spend the day shopping, out for lunch, so much fun!!



We took our new boat out for the first time....we had a great time on this lake and are going to go back for labor day weekend for some camping and water fun with all our friends!

No comments: