Wednesday, March 15, 2006

American Idol...who will go home?

Okay, last night I was really looking forward to watching American Idol.
I Love Love Love Stevie Wonder and couldn't wait to see the idols perform
his songs. I was kinda dissapointed. Some of the performances that I think
were NOT good were:
Ace, Kevin, and Kellie. I think the person going home tonight should be Kevin.
Kellie, gets on my nerves with the dumb things that comes out of her mouth. Yes,
she's cute, yes she can sing, but she says the stupidest things and thinks it's
so cute to be dumb!!!! It drives me insane!!!

Ace, I just doin't get the hype about him. I'm not diggin' the look, he reminds me of someone out of the Color Me Badd group that was popular back in the 90210 days. I'm hoping he goes home soon too.

So far I think Chris is going to win this year's Idol. He's different from the other idols. With the top four being Chris, Katherine, Taylor and maybe Paris...

I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.....

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

Yeah, Ace finally went home!

Go Taylor & Katharine!