Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another Question and Answer.....

1. Favorite country song of all time?
Bless the Broken Road

2. Last thing you bought?
Amy Butler Scrapbooking Tote

3. Last time you got flowers?
About a month ago

4. Do you share a toothbrush with your significant other?
no

5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
I don't remember

6. Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies album?
No

7. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

8. Favorite sundae topping?
Hot Fudge

9. Did you take piano lessons?
Yup from age 6 through 15

10. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Engaged & Underaged...thanks to someone I know being on it!!! =0)

11. Date someone older or younger?
Older

12. One place you could travel to right now?
Hawaii...for selfish reasons

13. Do you use umbrellas?
Rarely need one here but yes if it rains I use one

14. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Um, no

15. Best job you ever had?
Working for Sun Microsystems (when times were good - BAGEL AND DONUT DAY woo hoo!!!)

16. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep every night?
Hug my squishy pillow. =)

17. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes

18. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Huh?

19. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
It's a tie between my old navy flip flops and my mary jane crocs

20. Allergic to?
nothing

21. Favorite fruit?
white peaches

21. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
shampoo

22. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Heck yeah!

23. Who was your first prom date?
My husband

24. Who was your first roommate?
My husband

25. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
Peppermint Schnaaps

26. What was your first job?
Burger King

27. What was your first car?
83 Honda Civic Hatchback

28. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs Smiley (and she did smile a LOT!)

29. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Pennyslvania to California

30. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Valerie

1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
no one better come knockin on my door at 2am!!! I'm asleep at that time damnit!!!

2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked, do you stay?
SUE!!!!

3. Describe yourself in a nutshell:
Loving, caring, generous, creative, funny.

5. Would you change your body?
Yes

6. A reason you would move to Iceland?
None

7. A place you've lived that you miss? nope

8. A person that you miss?
My Daddy

9. A band/group you thought was cool when you were little?
Journey

10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to tell?
No one really

11. Wanna have kids before you're 30?
Did that already!

12. A memory from high school?
Hanging out with my friends

13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents?
Um, no

14. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Dad

15. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do?
Graphic Design

16. If you could be with one person who would it be?
My husband

17. Where you'd like to be in 10 years?
In a bigger house...we are outgrowing this one!!!

18. What do you want for your birthday?
Not sure right now - it's coming up though!

19. Last item you bought yourself?
Amy Butler Scrapbooking tote....hey didn't I answer this already?

20. What did you have for breakfast?
haven't gotten to that yet.

21. Name a celeb you have a crush on?
dunno

22. What's your ring tone?
Because Of You by Ne-Yo...Lost Without You by Robin Thicke (when my DH calls)

23. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8

24. Have you ever been tied up?
No

. What do you wish you were doing right now?
Sleeping

26. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Carribbean Malibu Rum (had one last night yumm-o!)

27. Name three places you would like to travel to?
The carribean, hawaii (again), and Pennsylvania (to visit family)

28. Is there anyone you want to date at the moment?
Already got him!

29. What do you think of Brad Pitt?
I'll pass

30. Name someone you have the most in common with?
I dunno...I think I'm pretty unique....and I like unique people so no one in common...

31. What color are your toenails? french manicure but with darker pink nailpolish and white french tips, and little white hawaiian flowers with rhinestones in the middle on my big toes...(maybe I should've mentioned I'm a very detailed person in my describe me in a nutshell questions ha ha!)

32. Last person you talked with on the phone?
Valerie

33. Do you own anything with a skull on it?
No

34. Have you traveled to Europe?
No

35. Last movie you watched:
Ratatoule

36. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?
A mom, doing it.

37. Last board game you played?
I have no clue

38. Ever had a black eye?
Yes.

39. Where do you rent your movies?
Hollywood Video or Netflix

No comments: