Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Camping Trip

We spent a few days at lake Siskiyou camping with my family, my sister's family, my mom and some of her friends....here are a few pics from our trip:




The kids feeding a deer:








a cute squirrel:



Mount Shasta in the distance:






Miso chillin' in the "kids tent"


In case you didn't know this is the kids' tent only(my nephew made a sign):



I love this picture of my favorite guy!




The husband scored BIG points for bringing lumpia to the potluck we had with my sister's family and all her friends.



Home Sweet RV!!!




My family has always played backgammon, especially when camping. I decided it was time for my husband to learn how to play. He's extremely competitive but I had to show him who's boss.

Here is me predicting the outcome of the game:




My husband "thinks" it's in the bag....





Can you tell how the game ended? ha ha!!!




So it's not even close to being a favorite family picture (I look like hell but we're camping you know?)




I Love this picture of my son and his cousins together:





My brother in law had the kids crackin' up during this little photo shoot we took before we left:

No comments: