Friday, August 3, 2007

Where's Jenn???

I know...I've been missing in action for a little bit. We had an r/c boat race last weekend that my husband was putting on so I was busy helping him prepare for that. I had to keep score all weekend so it was a very tiring weekend.

This week has been fun because I was looking forward to Wednesday. My Day with my friend Valerie (the one who moved away to illinois last October). She's here in town visiting for a few weeks and we planned a fun day in San Francisco.




We took our boys to Jack London Square to ride the ferry to pier 41. Then walked to Fisherman's Wharf (stopping to get a shrimp cocktail - YUMMO!) to rent an electric car to cruise around the city in. It was so much fun!



This picture was taken at Crissy Fields (too bad it was a little foggy and a little windy at the time it was taken, but hey, it's SF that's what it looks like sometimes!)



We cruised down Lombard street and stopped at the bottom of the hill to take some pics. The boys thought it would be funny to jump in the driver's seat and pretend to go for a drive!!!



We had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack which I love to eat at. The one in SF isn't as good (service-wise) as the one in Anaheim and they don't seem to do the little dance routines like the Anaheim one either but the food is great and the atmosphere is fun.

After Joe's Crab Shack we walked around Pier 39, and ended the day with a clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl..YUMMMY!!!!!

We took the last ferry boat home to Jack London Square....it was such a fun day! Hanging out with Valerie and her kids is always fun!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like lotsa fun!!! So glad you had a great time!