Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bad News.... =0(

It's been a week or so since I've updated my blog. I've been so focused on the pregnancy and nothing else. I went in yesterday to the dr's office to have an ultrasound because of some spotting I was having and when they did the u/s they
couldn't find a heartbeat anymore and the baby was only measuring 6 weeks 3 days (at my last u/s the baby measured 6 weeks 1 day on 11/28)...so the baby stopped growing.
I have another u/s scheduled for today at 11:30am in Radiology so they can confirm what the other nurse saw and then take it from there.

I'm so dissapointed. This is the 3rd problem pregnancy in a year. I thought for sure this time this one would work out. I had a really good feeling about this one.

I'll keep praying God will bless me with a baby soon.....

Thanks for letting me share...

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

=( i am so so sorry...

(((HUGS)))

Alissa said...

Words cannot express...so I'll just say I'm praying for you.