Tuesday, November 29, 2005

FIRST ULTRASOUND!!!!

So yesterday finally came....the day I could have my first ultrasound to rule out my pregnancy being ectopic. The nurse showed me where the baby was in my uterus and the little heartbeat. I almost started to cry I was so happy that it's not an ectopic. I've been praying every day several times a day that this pregnancy will be a healthy one and that my baby will be fine. And it looks as though my prayers have been answered!

The nurse said the heartbeat was a little slow and the baby is really small for me being 6 1/2 weeks, she said I might be earlier than we're thinking which since I ovulate late in my cycle she said that would make sense and that I'll just come back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and we should be able to get some better pictures at that appt.

I wore all PINK during the appt.....and plan on wearing pink to all my ob/gyn appts in hopes for a girl! =0) We'll see if that works or not ha ha!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

So glad to hear things are looking good...the power or prayer is amazing!

I love your PINK theory! That is so cute! :-)