Saturday, December 31, 2005

MOVIE MARATHON WEEKEND!!!!

My husband and I don't usually like to be out on New Year's Eve. Too many people out drinking and driving. We like to stay in and relax. So I decided we would have a movie marathon weekend.

I've been wanting to watch this movie every since I saw Oprah talk about it on her show. Last night I watched it and it was so good. I highly recommend it!:



here's a link to watch some trailers of the movie:

http://www.vh1.com/movies/dvd/73105/dvdmain.jhtml


SOme other movies we are planning on watching are:









Will let you know how we like these movies. If you've watched any good movies recently (movie rentals, PLEASE recommend some to me in my comments section - with this horrible weather we're having it's so nice to curl up on the couch and just watch a good movie and stay out of the rain!)

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Must Love Dogs gets 2 thumbs up in my opinion!! the remake of The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler was pretty good too.