Tuesday, January 3, 2006

movie reviews so far....

Okay, of the movies I've rented, I watched 3 so far:

CRASH - EXCELLENT MOVIE - go out and rent it immediately!!!!!

Must Love Dogs - I did not really care for this movie. I know a few people said it was good but we watched this on New Year's eve and everyone thought it was just okay. I'd wait and watch it on tv.

Dukes of Hazzard - I fell asleep halfway thru the movie...need I say more??

Still have to watch Dark Water and The Exorcism of Emily Rose - why do I even rent
scary movies????? I never end up wanting to watch them cause I don't want to be scared!!!!!

2 comments:

*krystyn* said...

I loved the movie CRASH too- great!! Glad you liked it.

I haven't watched Dukes, but I'm thinking that if I did, I would have the same result as you did.

~**Dawn**~ said...

i am biased on the Must Love Dogs thing--i love anything with John Cusack! ;-)