Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Halloween Project....

My friend Valerie sent me an idea for a collage halloween frame she found on 2peas. I decided to "re-purpose" an old picture frame instead of spending money on a new one so I found an old oak frame and spray painted it black. Then I took my 1 3/4" square punch from stampin' up and used my halloween scrapbooking paper, stickers and brads and made a collage. I'm really pleased with how the frame turned out and I'm thinking I will make a fall / thanksgiving one, christmas one, etc. to switch out during different holidays. These could make really great gifts too!

Here are a few pictures and a closeup (click on the pictures to make them bigger):



2 comments:

Cloves said...

That is so cute! I want one. But I would need step by step so it would look good. Yours looks great.

Jerilynn said...

that looks really great!