Sunday, October 19, 2008

I wasn't really planning on going anywhere today except for the Pumpkin Patch in the afternoon, but I got a call from my friend Diana saying "Get dressed! We're going for breakfast!" so that changed my lazy morning! We went to Country Waffles and had a really yummy breakfast and then went to Target and bought a few goodies.

Then later I went to the Pumpkin Patch with the family and my son's friend Eric. We were dissapointed that the pumpkin patch we always go to was VERY VERY SMALL. Usually they have this huge pumpkin patch with lots of areas for taking pictures, HUNDREDS of pumpkins to pick from and a ginormous corn maze. All they had was a tiny pumpkin area near their fruit stand. Not sure what was going on but I did overhear them saying things would be back to normal next year (yeah next year my son will be in high school, I was lucky he was even willing to go this year!) Oh well! Here are the few shots we got when we were there picking out pumpkins:





No comments: