Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb 8 - Valentine's Celebration (early)

When I was growing up my mom used to always make a big deal about Valentine's day. She'd have a special dinner and dessert and we'd all exchange cards and little gifts. It was always really exciting for me. I've always carried that tradition on since we had Christian. Alfred and I never do the valentine's day couples thing. It's always all about family. Christian and I decorate for valentine's and make it look like a party, and we all exchange cards and little gifts.

My mom had a little early valentine's dinner celebration for all of us tonight and it was so nice! My brother was sick so him, his fiance and baby Ronnie couldn't make it but my sister and her family were there and we had a really great time!

Here are a few pics I took with my camera phone, I'm waiting for my sister to send me the pics she took.

This was the kids table. My mom even made heart jello jigglers for them. =0)



Here's a pic of me before I opened my Valentine's gifts from my mom and my sister.



My mom and my sister:


My mom trying to cut the cake with the plastic wrap still on it. We knew she hadn't noticed it and were waiting for her to try and cut the cake with it on....LOL!

No comments: