Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Other Half




All About My Other Half



I've been tagged! Here's a few fun things about my hubby.


#1 What is his name? Jose Alfredo Bibaoco Lanza (Goes by Alfred)

#2 Who eats more? I would say usually Alfred.

#3 Who said "I love you" first? He did

#4 Who is taller? Alfred

#5 Who is smarter? I would have to say me, when it comes to book smarts, but he has a lot more street smarts than me. I can be kind of naive and gullible at times.


#6 Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

#7 Who does the laundry? I do

#8 Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

#9 Who pays the bills? We both pay them meaning both of us work, but I handle making sure they get paid on time.

#10 Who cooks more? It depends. Usually weeknights since I went back to work, he's taken over cooking dinner. He's awesome on the BBQ!


#11 Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments, but I'd say he is and he'd say I am ;)


#12 Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It's a toss up, but I would have to say more often than not it's me.


#13 Who has more siblings? We both are the baby of our families with one brother and one sister each!

#14 Who wears the pants in the relationship? Most of the time, he does.

#15 What do you like to do together? Watch movies

#16 Who eats more sweets? Me, for sure!


#17 Guilty pleasures? r/c boat racing

#18 How did you meet? Through our friend Marisa when I was in high school. She gave him my phone # and said this is the one you're gonna marry. He started calling me, and the rest was history.

#19 Who asked whom out first? He asked me of course!

#20 Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

#21 Who proposed? He did

#22 His best features and qualities? Okay my family reads this so I'll keep it to his smile. I love to see him laugh / smile. When he sets his mind to do something, he can achieve anything! That's one of the things I really admire about him.

#23 Tag you're it! Who do you tag? Valerie, & Mindy!

No comments: