Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's ALMOST friday!!!!!!

I'm soo happy it's almost the weekend. Not that we have much exciting planned but this week has had its ups and downs. Good thing about this week was the cleaning lady came and got my house all sparkling clean which always makes me feel great. Bad thing was a day later my husband's 450 gallon salt water aquarium flooded parts of my house, thank god it was only the tile floors and just the entryway of my son's bedroom. My son had a party to go to Tuesday evening at PUMP IT UP. My DH and I took advantage of not having a kid with us and went out for Japanese food. After, we picked our son up from his party, ran an errand and came home. As my son and I are getting out of the car, (my DH had already gone inside) we hear all kinds of obscenities being yelled from inside the house. I tell my son, wait here, I walk in and see tons of water all over my newly mopped tile floors. I now have to take all the towels I own, beach towels included that have been washed and neatly stacked in my linen closet and lay them all over the floor to sop up the water. We were up til 1am and all day yesterday I got to spend washing and drying all my towels and trying to fold them like the cleaning lady does so that my house was back in order again. What a fun day! NOT!!!!

Today I'm getting my son and getting out of the house and heading for the pool club. That should cheer us up. Atleast I can work on getting somewhat of a tan.

That's it for now!!!

1 comment:

mesogoofy2 said...

Hi Tangee!

Oh your kiddos will have a BLAST at Pump It Up! My son loves it there! Have a great weekend!