Saturday, October 15, 2005

I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!

Okay the weather isn't so great today, it's been raining a little bit off and on, but I don't care, it's the weekend!!!!!!!! I love weekends! I'm picking up my niece and nephew this afternoon and they will spend the night at our house. We're all going to the movies with the free movie passes I earned from Albertsons! (I've earned 6 tickets so far woo hoo!).

I'm going shopping at Suzy's garage this morning with my friend Valerie and then hopefully get some scrappin' done before it's time to drive to my sister's to get the kids.

I went to Joann's fabrics last night because a friend tipped me off that they had a new shipment of DCWV Textured Cardstock Stacks. I LOVE THEM and always have to buy them online and pay for shipping cause our Joann's always runs out of stock. I got 2 regular colored stacks and 2 of the Christmas colored cardstock stacks plus a little Christmas stack for making some cards and tags:


I also went to Tar-gay (Target) and got some more of my favorite Jar candles for only 7.99!!!! I dont' have a fireplace in my house so I always light a TON of candles...... =0) These are my favorites right now cause they are pumpkin spice and french vanilla and because they are so cheap! I usually pay an arm and a leg on jar candles so I stocked up on these!!!!



I also bought some halloween decorations for outside. Haven't put them up yet, maybe I'll do that tomorrow afternoon after I take the kids back.

Well that's it for now, I'd better go get ready to shop at Suzy's! (to all you 2peas that's fairyscrapmother)

Ta ta for now!!!!!

No comments: