Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well my cleaning lady isn't coming today afterall. She has a dental emergency so she won't be here til next week. I am so glad I got a lot of housework done yesterday as the house is pretty tidy. Just a few things to do that the cleaning lady would normally do (mop, wash the linens, scrub the bathroom, etc.)

I would love to get a jump start on my xmas gifts. I feel like Christmas will be here before I know it and I'll be unprepared. I think this year I will make most of the gifts. I have some ideas of a few things, just need to get some things on my to do list done then I can fool around making stuff. I also need to start designing my christmas cards. I haven't decided what I'll do this year. last year I did a cute photo shoot with my son holding up HO HO HO letters....I'll have to get creative to top last year's card. =0)

Did I mention I have the front of my house all decorated for Halloween? I normally don't do it outside but my son really wanted a spooky house so I tried my best. Hey, compared to most of the houses in my neighborhood, my house looks pretty impressive. I don't know why more people don't participate in halloween. When I was little almost every house did. Now most of the houses have their lights out.
I feel bad for the kids. So atleast I have my house decorated and I'm going to buy a ton of really good candies to hand out! I also got a spooky halloween cd from the Spirit Store!!!

Well that's it for now...I'll take some pics of my yard this afternoon and post them later on tonight...

BYE!

2 comments:

Brooke Lorren said...

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming. It still seems like summer. Now we're putting together our Christmas wish lists.

Unknown said...

You are so motivated! I would love to see some of your Halloween decorating pics :D