Sunday, October 9, 2005

I'm Baaaaack!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I got frustrated with blogger and my not being able to post pictures for some reason. SOmetimes it works for me and other times it doesn't. Today seems to be a good day, I made some cute vintage halloween cards for my mom and for my niece & nephew...wanna see?





Ummmm...what else? well I've been scrapping A LOT lately. And am hoping to scrapbook some pics I took today. My son wanted to surprise my DH when he gets home so he washed his car. I got a bunch of shots of him and want to do a "Car Wash" page. =0) WE'll see if I get it done today or not.



I really should be doing some housework or we might not make it to the pumpkin patch today which I really want to go!

Since I haven't been posting lately, I'll post a few pics, this is of the Outback Coasters I painted and altered into a Welcome Baby card for my friend. I love how it turned out!



No comments: