Monday, October 17, 2005

Today was quite a busy day for me. I got up, got my son and neighbors daughter off to school, came back did a few loads of laundry and then went out to run some errands. I went to 2 banks to make deposits, stopped by the finance company to pay our RV payment, went to Kaiser to do some bloodwork for the fertility treatments (I HATE DOING BLOODWORK!!!!! they can never find my vein!!), went to AAA to buy another registration sticker for our car cause someone decided to take ours - isnt' that great, someone steals mine and I have to pay 16.00 for another one...just lovely! Had lunch with my friend, and went to her house to check out her 2 engagement rings that her fiance got her, she's trying to decide which one to keep (lucky her huh?)

Came home, did some data entry for our business (my least fav thing to do), did some more housework, moved our living room furniture around (I get bored easily with my house so I like to change things up!),helped my son with his homework, cooked dinner, and went to bed early.....I feel like I got a lot accomplished today which is nice! The cleaning lady will be here tomorrow so that will be good, I can take a break from housework and get some more paperwork done for our business.

That's it for now!

No comments: