Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!!!!!



To my baby:

Even after all these years (11 married and 18 together) I am still so in love with you! I know through the years we've gone through life's ups and downs...it has only made our love grow even stronger! I appreciate you for all that you do for us and our family. You are a wonderful husband, father, best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without you in it! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!



"You're Still The One"

You're still the one I want to love FOREVER. You're still the one I want to wake up with every morning and snuggle with every night, the one I want to share my dreams with, the one whose hand I want to hold when I'm afraid, whose shoulder I want to lean on when I need support.

You're still the one I want to encourage to make your own dreams come true, the one I want to comfort when you need a source of strength, the one I want to hold close ALWAYS.

You're still the one, the only one, I want to love FOREVER!!



Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MarylandMommy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Steph said...

Awww, how sweet!

Happy Anniversary!

mesogoofy2 said...

Thanks everyone!