Monday, January 16, 2006

Playing Four - thanks Tangee & Katherine!

Saw this on Tangee & Katherine's blog so I thought I'd use it on mine since I've been so bad about blogging lately, it'll give me something to put on here til I have more exciting stuff to write about:



Playing Four

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Executive Assistant at Sun Microsystems
2. Inside Sales for Challenge Sales Inc.
3. Bookkeeper (let me start by saying I HATE ANYTHING WITH NUMBERS!!! but my husband doesn't trust anyone to do our books for our company so that's what I do!)
4. Retail: many many retail jobs in my teenage years: Kinney Shoes, Longs Drugs, DeeJayz, Chess King, Clothestime, the list goes on and on and on!

FOUR PLACES THAT YOU HAVE LIVED:
1. Harrisburg, PA
2. Fremont, CA
3. Newark, CA
4. Back to Fremont, CA (where I live now!)

FOUR TV SHOWS THAT YOU WATCH:
1. Desperate Houswives.
2. Meet The Barkers
3. REal World / Road Rules the Guantlet
4. and pretty soon: AMERICAN IDOL

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Pennsylvania
2. FLorida
3. Nevada
4. Maui, Hawaii

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. Two Peas
2. Myspace
3. Ebay
4. yahoo

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. mexican
2. seafood (crab legs are my favorite!)
3. italian
4. chinese

FOUR PLACES THAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. at a spa getting a full day of pampering
2. spending time with my husband and my son
3. shopping!
4. right here! this is exactly where i want to be :)

No comments: