Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1st Crop at Suzy's!!!!! - and I was there!!!!! woo hoo!

Okay so I have been given a really hard time by Suzy and others that this was my 1st time at an official Bay Area Scrappers crop. I have been to them, just wasn't actually cropping, I was shopping!!!!! This time I actually got some work done.

I had a blast the entire day, started it off by meeting up with Laurie at the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, hung out with her and Erin. had a yummy lunch at the fairgrounds - they ALWAYS have killer food. Went home, and started packing up stuff to take to the crop.

Got to hang out with Lizz, Laurie, Michelle and Erin at suzy's crop. And we got a visit by Michelle Hill from Lil Davis Designs which was a nice surprise. I love their products!!!!!!








Here are some layouts I did at the crop:






This one I just finished today - journaled, and added the bling - rhinestones around the title - kinda reminds me of when you go to get your ears pierced you get to choose from the little display of earrings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so glad you were there! It was great fun spending the day at the expo with you and then cropping! Hopefully we can get together for those Phily cheesteak sandwiches soon! Let me know next time your coming up and we'll meet!!