Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New FAVORITE scrapbooking tool...

Okay so most of my layouts have somewhere on the page, a little dymo label. I love my dymo labeler with all my heart. I found a new labeler just like the dymo but PINK and TINY!!!! and........... it has a lowercase and uppercase wheel!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Plus they sell cute colors like pink, baby blue, lime green, purple.....

Just got it in the mail last week and have been using it ever since. It's super easy to use, and easy to change the wheels...oh and I hope they come out with different fonts like a cursive font for these, that would be just FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Here it is ladies - the Around The Block Label Writer Kit - run out and get yours!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This looks awesome! I am also a fan of the Dymo label maker. I'll have to put this on my wish list. Thanks for sharing!

(BTW, I came across your blog on 2peas :) ).

Unknown said...

Thanks for enabling me! LOL....off to find me one based on Jen's recomendation. When it comes, I'm telling G it's your fault! Love ya girlie~!