Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What to do when you're home sick.....

My whole family has been down with a cold for the past week. It's really not a fun thing to be sick. I would LOVE to just lie in bed all day and it would probably be good for me to do so, but I have a sick child home from school for the past 2 days. My hubby is at work sick, so I figured I should at least get up and get some things done. Worked on some paperwork for our business, and then worked on some of the layouts I'm suppossed to turn in, in a few days to my friend for her store.

One of my assignments was to do a baby boy page. Well my baby boy is 12 years old now. I have to admit when I first got the assignment it kinda made me sad and I wasn't really looking forward to working on anything baby. If you've been a reader of my blog for a while you'd know the problems I have had over the past few years of trying to get pregnant, getting pregnant, miscarrying, doing fertility treatments, etc.

I decided to do a page on my son when he was a baby and that quickly made me feel much better. I worked on a layout from when he was only 6 months old. It's one of my favorite pictures I have of him from when he was a baby.



It was fun working on this and has motivated me to break out my son's box of baby pictures and keep working on his baby book which I am WAY BEHIND ON!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So adorable!! Love it!