Sunday, March 11, 2007

What a weekend!!!!!

It's been a very busy weekend for me. Friday night took 20 people to the Golden State Warriors Game for my son's 12th birthday party....we had a blast, here are a few pics from our night.

Here is my son and the Warriors Mascot "Thunder" who came up to hang out with us for a little while during the game:





My son's birthday announcement on the jumbotron (last name edited out for safety reasons!)



Party lasted til 1am!!!!! The game ended late and we didn't get home til almost 11:15pm, then did cake and presents and the kids ended up playing video games on the wii and played basketball out front while the parents all chatted. It was a fun party but I was totally exhausted by the time everyone was picked up / dropped off.

Then we had to get up early the next morning for Opening Day Ceremonies at the baseball field. Had to be there at 8:30am!!!



Here's my son and his best friend Eric (they had to play against each other's teams yesterday - it was a close game):



After the game, I went to a Crab Feed at my friend's church. I don't have any pics to post yet because I was a dork and left my camera at home so I'm relying on my girlfriends to send me the pics they took. We actually got some good ones, the theme at the Crab Feed was Viva Las Vegas and we took pics while an Elvis impersonator was singing to us it was pretty funny!

Today I slept in a little (longer than I thought cause I forgot we moved the clocks forward!) - got up and started working on the kit I had to make for my friend's scrapbook store which is opening tomorrow!!!! If you're ever in the bay area, come check it out, it's THE BEST STORE around!!!! It's called Picture Me Perfect and is owned by Suzy West. Her website is: www.bayareascrappers.com

Anyways...I finished the kit which will be sold in Suzy's store, here are some pics:
(btw - the cute girl in the book is my niece Katie)


























I finished this kit late this afternoon (nothing like the last minute...but hey I work well under pressure!) - dropped it off at Suzy's, ate Olive Garden for dinner with my mom and my son, then went back to Suzy's to help them get ready for their opening tomorrow....can't wait to see the store when it's all finished and I can shop woo hoo!!!!

Okay well I'm off to bed now.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kit is awesome girlie!! Love all the photos too!