Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Alone Time!!!!

Tonight my guys went to the SF Giants game at SBC stadium. Here's a picture of them before they left for the evening:



my son was so excited to go with his dad to a baseball game. We had a pretty good day already, we went to see The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl which my son has been wanting to see for quite some time now, and then came home and my husband called to say he scored tickets to tonight's game. I was excited because it meant I would have the house to myself, and could catch up on all the shows I've tivo'd in the last week or so....(to name a few: Being Bobby Brown, Melrose Place reruns, Oprah). It was a nice quiet evening! The boys are home now so it's back to chaos as usual...it was fun while it lasted. That's it for now! I'm turning in for the night!

5 comments:

Katrine said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Don't you love Dad's that spend time with their kids?

SuburbanMom said...

Such a cute photo! I would love to take the boys to a game at SBC. I bet they had a blast.

Penny said...

Oh, I am jealous...my dh is gone for the week! Love the photo; he looks/sounds like a great father!

Steph said...

Nights out with dad are so fun!!!

What brand is your husbands shirt in that pic? My boys have identical ones by OshKosh..i would love to find one for dh!! lol

mesogoofy2 said...

Hi Steph,

It's Tommy Hilfiger.