Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Relaxing at the pool, shopping at target, visiting with friends...what could be better?

Today my friend and I took our kids to the pool club. We had a great time, swimming and soaking up the warm California sun. =0)

Afterwards, we decided that we still had time to squeeze in a quick run to Target before our DHs got home from work. Why is it that whenever I go to Target they keep adding new stuff to their "pampered pet" section (not sure what you call it, but you know what I'm talking about, the cute doggy clothes, leashes, pet food dishes, pet purses,etc.) Well a bunch of stuff was 30 percent off so I got Miso a little sundress. She'll probably only have it on a couple times cause I don't like to leave clothes on her (I never thought I'd be one of those people who was all into their dogs, but I am...I can't help it...I love her so much!!!). I did a little photo shoot of her tonight...she looks so cute. And afterward I gave her one of her favorite treats for being good. =0)

Here are some pics I took:





Isn't she cute???????

2 comments:

Steph said...

Awwww, she's adorable! !

I hate that our puppy is a boy, Target has the BEST girly dog stuff!

MarylandMommy said...

She is soooo cute!!!!! I am the same way with mine!!!!