Wednesday, July 6, 2005

What is your name::Jenn
How old are you::31
When is your birthday::August 27th
What is your zodiac sign::Virgo
Where were you born::Pennsylvania
Where do you live now::Northern California (BAY AREA)
Have you traveled outside of the US::nope
What color eyes do you have::brown
What color hair do you have::brown with blonde highlights
Do you smoke::no
Do you drink::rarely
Do you swear::not very often
Do you use drugs::no
Are you dependable and/or trustworthy::yes
Do you play an instrument::piano
Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings::one piercing in each ear and one tattoo on my lower back
Are you evil::no
Do you believe that you can be possesed::no
Are you a paranoid person::I can be, at times
Are you obsessive and/or compulsive::can be at times
Are you a violent person::no
Do you take your anger out on other people::not usually
Do you blame other people for your mistakes::I don't make mistakes!!
What is your favorite game::backgammon
What is your favorite movie::Anything with Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler in it
Who is your favorite band::at the moment BLACK EYED PEAS
What is your favorite song::My style by BEP
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read::chick lit, celebrity gossip magazines and OPRAH's magazine
What CD is in your CD player::BLACK EYED PEAS....Monkey Business
What is the last concert you went to::Blink 182
What is the last movie you saw::The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
What is your favorite color::PURPEL
What is your favorite food::it's a tie between MEXICAN and SEAFOOD
What is your favorite drink::ROY ROGERS EXTRA CHERRIES!!!!
Do you own a pair of converse::yes
Have you ever dyed your hair an unusual color::no
Have you ever shaved your head in a socially unacceptable way::no
Are you a hyper-active person::no
Are you an overly sensitive person::most definitely
Are you religious::not overly
Do you believe in love at first sight::yes
Have you ever pierced a body part yourself::yes in Jr. High my mom would't let me go get more holes in my ears like everyone else had so I did it myself in my room.
Do you have a crush::yes on my DH!
What is your dream job::I'm already doing it I'm a SAHM on owner of my own business with my DH
What is your favorite magazine::OPRAH
What kind of toothpaste do you use::Crest
What website were you at before this one::www.twopeasinabucket.com
Are you a parent::yes and very proud of it!!
Coke or Pepsi::Pepsi
Summer or Winter::Summer
Chocolate or Vanilla::chocolate
Morning or Night::night
Beer or Wine::neither
City or Country::city

2 comments:

Steph said...

What is in a Roy Rogers (besides cherries) ??

Sounds like something i'll have to try!

mesogoofy2 said...

Hi Steph,

it's like a cherry coke with maraschino cherries in it. I think they put grenadine in it?
My son and I order it all the time!!!