Friday, September 16, 2005

Focused on Food!!!!!


Well, in an effort to lose weight, I have re-joined Weight Watchers
(this is like my 3rd or 4th time doing WW...I know the program works
IF you work it, I just have trouble sticking to things). The difference
this time, is 2 of my friends are also going to these meetings so I think
having some friends to support me who are going through the same thing
will help me.

I feel like now that I'm doing ww, I'm CONSTANTLY focused on food...
how many points is this, how many pcs of that can I have?...If I eat
that will I have enough points left for the rest of the day?? I know it
will get easier, right now I just need to find things that are healthier
and that fill me up and are tasty at the same time (that's not too much
to ask is it??)

I LOVE ROSES!!!!!

My DH brought me home roses this week.....I love roses! They make me so
happy...I just wish they would last longer. =0(



So.....to thank my DH for bringing me flowers (which he is actually pretty good about bringing flowers home quite often)....I made a quick digital scrapbook page,
printed it onto cardstock and taped it to his steering wheel so he would find it
the next morning.... =0) I wish I could show a pic of the page I gave him but I can't find the original on my computer, all I have is the first one I printed that cut off at the bottom cause my printer settings were wrong....Anyways...here it is:



Poem says:

I'll Love you FOREVER....

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day. (**well ALMOST every day, but if I added that in, it wouldn't rhyme!)
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

I got this poem off of 2peas. (wish I could take credit for writing it but I can't).

Well I'll sign off for now, have a lot of stuff to do before the weekend starts and gets all crazy....HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

~E~ said...

Ok first of all congrats on your deciding to improve your health. I started out as a WW, but after learning how to eat more nurtritionally, now I just count my calories, stay at 1300 per day, and workout 5-6 days per week. It doesn't get easier, but it does become more routine and begin to feel more normal, if that makes you feel any better.

Love your LO and the poem. What a sweet page.

As for roses lasting longer, I complain about this too and so in response, DH bought a glass long stemmed rose for me last Valentine's Day. I keep it in my curio and I really like it. I thought it was sweet he remembered my saying this and thought to buy a "forever" rose, which is what he called it.

Nice blog, fun post!

liannallama said...

Good luck on your dieting! It is so hard--I admire anyone who can follow a diet!