Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Today is a good day!!!!!

Well, today was pretty good, I dropped my son and our neighbors daughter off at school and went straight to the gym. Worked out on the elliptical machine for 40 minutes. Went home to shower and get ready for the day and got a call from the fertility doctor's office (FINALLY)....we now have our first appt. scheduled for next month...I am so excited!

Had lunch with a good friend today at Olive Garden and resisted having a whole basket of breadsticks with alfredo sauce...those things are addicting! Instead I planned ahead of time what I would eat, had the waiter give me half the meal and put the other half in a to go box for tonight's dinner and drank water.....I know it's only been a week and a half since starting on WW but I really feel taking it one week at a time is helping. I hope I can stay motivated on the weeks where I don't see a loss when I weigh-in. I'm really wanting to be healthier and to lose some weight would be great too! I know I can do it if I work the program, it's worked for me before.

That's it for now!!!!!!

2 comments:

MarylandMommy said...

Good luck at your fertility appt. I hope it goes well.

mesogoofy2 said...

Thanks Ladies!!!!