Thursday, September 1, 2005

Some things about ME





Ten years ago: I gave birth to my son

Five years ago: I had gallbladder surgery and the dr's left a gallstone in
me so I had to go back in for a 2nd procedure (sorry I don't have anything more
exciting to say about 5 years ago!).

Yesterday: Was my son's first day of 5th grade....wahhhh! I'm getting old!

Today: I'm happy that my house is clean and very quiet!!

Tomorrow: my poor MISO is getting fixed....it will be a very sad day for me.

5 snacks I enjoy: Baked lays with onion & chive cream cheese, chex mix, light & fit
peach yogurt, wheat thins with costco's jalapeno and artichoke dip YUMMMM!!!!!, raisins

5 music groups / artist that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Black Eyed Peas, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Brian Mcknight, Gwen Stefani


5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay off all my bills, buy a bigger newer home in either Livermore or Pleasanton, donate to charity, buy some vacation property,
put the rest in the bank for my son's college fund, first car, etc.

5 locations I’d like to runaway to: Hawaii, Bahamas, Philippines (my DH is from there), Mexico, and Pennsylvanie (where I was born)

5 bad habits I have: Overeating, procrastinating, too much time on computer, speaking before thinking, overspending

5 things I like doing: Spending time with my DH and son, Scrapbooking, playing piano,
listening to music, 2peas (it's addicting!!!)

5 TV shows I like: Desperate Housewives, Laguna Beach, Real World, American Idol (especially the auditions), Melrose Place re-runs (I know, I'm a dork!)


5 movies I like: Friday, Big Daddy, Dumb & Dumber, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Finding Nemo

5 famous people I’d like to meet: Jim Carrey (my favorite comedian), Adam Sandler (2nd favorite comedian - can you tell I love people who make me laugh?), Brian Mcknight, Oprah, Bill Gates so I can check out his awesome house!!!

5 biggest joys at the moment: My Son, getting some scrappin' done, Ending of summer, Husband, a CLEAN HOUSE!!!

5 favorite toys: digital camera, cell phone (can't live without it!), TIVO, my computer, my sony digital photo printer,

3 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Cool - I love your list!

You're so cute :)

MarylandMommy said...

I love Melrose re-runs too!!!

Heather said...

Great list! I always like to check out your blog, so much fun!