Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm a SCRAPPIN' FOOL!!!!

This weekend my DH was out of town for a r/c boat race. I took full advantage of him being away and asked my friend is she wanted to scrap. Her DH was also away so we planned to scrap saturday and sunday nights. I didn't get as much as I had hoped to get done, but 9 pages is pretty good. I will post pictures of the pages as soon as I figure out why it won't let me post pics on here. I've emailed blogger support to see what the problem is. If you can't wait to see the pics, go on 2peas and look my gallery up (mesoscrappy).

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll blog more tomorrow!

Good Night!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Great job on 9 pages. I scrap'd all weekend too. Was working on things for my upcoming arts & crafts show. So I have no pages to count. LOL But I enjoyed it!