Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm a SCRAPPIN' FOOL!!!!!!!!

This weekend we had a r/c boat race near Sacramento. Since last week
was so emotional & physically draining for me, I was actually looking
forward to getting away and having a whole weekend to just scrap!
My DH didn't even complain when I made him pack up almost my whole
scrapbook room into our RV (normally he'd say something like "Are
you sure you need all this sh*t for just one weekend????" but not
this time - I think he knew I needed to do something to cheer myself
up and this did the trick!). I got 16 pages completed (let me tell you,
I don't normally even complete 16 pages in one year so this is a MAJOR
ACCOMPLISHMENT!). Plus I did a paper bag album for someone as a gift.
I am so excited that I want to just keep on scrappin! Here are some pics
of the pages I've done:

Beach Day:


Crab Feed:



Mother's Day:


First day of school:




This isn't all of them, you can view them on 2peas (my 2peasname is: mesoscrappy)
feel free to leave comments I am ADDICTED TO PEANUT PRAISE!!!!!!!! hee hee

Other than scrapbooking, we did lots of fun activities at the campground we were at, like Bingo (I haven't played bingo in YEARS....but it was so much fun!):



I got to visit with my good friend Peggy (who is my scrappin' buddy at the boat races) - both our husbands and sons race boats and we hang out in our motorhomes and scrapbook:



Well I've posted a ton of pictures so maybe I"ll save some for tomorrow.....

6 comments:

liannallama said...

How awesome that you got so much done in one weekend! Lucky you to get away *and* get stuff done!

Stephanie said...

Love your layouts!!! Great job..

Melissa said...

awesome LO's!! love the 2nd one with all the yummy KI. :)

Jess said...

Wow! Great layouts! You were burnin' rubber this weekend! Oh wait, rubber isn't archival, is it? lol, glad to hear someone's getting some scrappin' done, since I'm sure not!

MarylandMommy said...

Great layouts!!! Hope you are having a little better week!!! I have been on that emotional roller coaster so I am feeling for you!!!

SuburbanMom said...

oh my gosh - I love them! I love how colorful they are. Good going!