Tuesday, November 1, 2005

It's good to be home.......

Well, I am back from our trip to VEGAS. We had a really good time. A few highlights from our trip were the Fremont Experience, The Coyote Ugly Bar, and shopping at the Fashion Show Mall.









The WORST part of our trip?.......we were 1 block from our rental car return when a minivan ran a stop sign and ran into our little rental car. Their car ended up on the other side of the intersection facing oncoming traffic. Their entire wheel flew off and landed in a nearby parking lot 30 feet away.....of course being the scrapper that I am, I had my trusty camera with me to get photos.












The people who hit us "said" they were okay after the accident happened. But once the police arrived they all said we hit them and that they had back and neck pain and were all taken by ambulance to the hospital.

this accident happened 1 hour before our flight causing us to miss our flight, and barely make it home in time to take our son and his friends out trick or treating...
my son is the one dressed as a skeleton.....

4 comments:

... said...

Well, thank goodness everyone is ok from the wreck! Looks like the kids were having a blast though - glad you were able to get home in time!

SuburbanMom said...

Oh my gosh - I can't believe that! thank goodness you're OK. I'm glad the rest of the trip was fun. And very cool you made it home in time for trick or treating!! :)

Anonymous said...

om gosh!!! That sucks about the rental. Good thing you guys werent hurt!!!

Your photos are cute. Looks like you had a blast!

mesogoofy2 said...

Thanks everyone! Yeah we did have a BLAST! I was actually proud of myself because probably a few years ago that would've really stressed me out (the accident) especially how the other people acted. But I realize I have no control over how other people behave. And that I shouldn't worry cause that's why we have insurance. =0)