Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm a happy girl!!!!!

Yesterday my son and his friend wanted me to take them to the mall. I swear we were there for almost 4 hours!!!!! The kids spent hours figuring out what "fitted hats" they wanted (apparantly, the adjustable hats are not as cool as fitted hats I am learning).

We spent 30 minutes in the Sweet Factory store picking out candy - we were in there so long I could no longer stand it, I had to grab a bag and pick out a few of my favorites too!

I went to Sunglass Hut *hoping* to find the sunglasses I've been wanting that I found online....and sure enough they had one pair left!!!! I am a HAPPY GIRL!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to see you today! I hope you enjoyed your Olive Garden take out....I'm jealous...that sounds soooo yummy right now!!! Love the sunglasses too!! See you soon!