Monday, April 30, 2007

My Weekend....

This weekend went by so fast. We had a baseball game on saturday, my son caught the final out which brought their team to victory...it was SO exciting!!!!!

After the game we went to the fleamarket in SJ. I took a few pics cause I want to do a layout on it (I know, what's so exciting about a fleamarket??) well my DH and I have been together since I was 15 and we used to love to go to the San Jose fleamarket all the time, and now it's become a tradition for our family to go especially on hot summer days...we dont' really ever buy much, just have fun eating, walking around oh and of course I always have to get a pound of chile' pistachios (my FAVORITE!!!)before we leave.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the SJ fleamarket. I can't remember the last time I went....I heard they were going to have to move...I'd better try to check it out again before that happens! Love that photo of you and your DH! You'd better scrap it girlie!