Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Miso's New Bed!!!

My friend and I send each other "care packages" about 1x a month. Ever since she moved away to Illinois we decided we would do this to help keep in touch more and it would be fun to send each other stuff that you can't get in our state. So today's care package had all kinds of fun stuff in it, my favorite though is the absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E dog bed and pillow that she made for Miso. Isn't this the cutest dog bed you've ever seen? I almost want my own comforter in this pattern it's so PRETTY!!!!!! And girly which I love!

Here is Miso relaxing in her new bed (this is right as soon as it arrived in the mail she immediately went and lied down on it!)



Other cool things I got was this cute t-shirt that says "chillin' with my peeps" (I love easter peeps, I think I've mentioned that before)...cute scrapbooking supplies, some bling for my cell phone, some white sox stuff for my son (he plays for the white sox this year), and a few things for my husband (my friend's husband works for a large hobby company and sends cool stuff that he knows my husband would like for his r/c stuff)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful!! Can't wait to see your PEEPS shirt! Love Peeps!