Thursday, June 7, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me...

I got tagged by Laurie

on Sunday (can't believe I didn't see that til now....anyways....)here goes:

7 Random Facts About Me:




1. I LOVE LIK A STIKs you know the ones that come with FUN DIP???? ONly I don't like to dip them. I just like the lik a stiks.....I'm weird, I know!!!!



2. My first job was BURGER KING. I only worked there for a few months.



3. I also like CIRCUS PEANUTS.....YUMMO!



4. I am related to the Famous Wright Brothers (very distant cousins on my father's side).



5. I've played the piano since I was 6 years old.







6. My first concert was Bell Biv Devoe (Poi-son!), Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill



7. Me and my girlfriends (one of which I just threw a baby shower for last month) were featured in Lowrider Magazine back in the early 90's....


Okay, I'm tagging TANGEE and VALERIE!!!!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I had all three of those CD's. I loved Johnny Gill! :)

Unknown said...

Hey!! I have all those CD's too!! Too funny about the first job! Gotta love that uniform!! LOL!!!
I love Fun Dip!! While I love to use the dips, I too wish they sold the sticks seperate, because I like thos all by themselves too!!!

Jill said...

Oh no, I think 7 days is NOTHING. I believe I'm a year late on one tag...

And the sticks are the yummy part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlessedDaily! said...

how funny we had the same 1st concert... 1991?