Saturday, June 30, 2007

Trips to Great America.....

We've taken a few trips to Great America so far this summer...love having a season pass and i love love love their new water park's wave pool!!!!!!



There's a funny story behind this picture. My friend's boys are really pretty funny and quite the little rebels. We were at the wave pool laying out while the kids swam. There are innertube rentals off to the right of us and they are $5 a rental. We had 5 kids with us that day. Well my friend's son Justin is out in the water and I see him and all of a sudden he's in an innertube. Next thing, Jacob is running up and throws down a tube and says I'm going back in and getting one for Josh and Christian! Don't let anyone take this!!! And next thing you know he runs off..(I'm thinking oh my gosh, these tubes were someone else's = I later found out the orange ones are free, they put so many into the water and the rest are rentals (which really makes no sense but oh well). My friend goes off to the bathrooms with her daughter and I'm sitting here guarding all our bags and stuff and next thing you know I have count them 5 innertubes laid out in front of me. Now this is a bit ridiculous to have this many innertubes all sitting out of the water being reserved when they only put out probably 20 total in the water...I was so embarassed, I just threw a towel over my head and was like, um I don't know these kids ha ha! We ended up making them give back some of the tubes but not til we took a picture....My son must've been in the water at the time the picture was taken...

No comments: