Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Family Day in the City

It's been a rough few weeks and I told my family we need to take a day away to just hang out and do something fun together so we decided to go the the city (SF). We took a motorized cable car tour of the city it was so much fun!!!!

This was taken in front of the palace of fine arts:



Inside our cable car:





I think THIS one is one of my favorite pics I took that day:



Lombard Street:



And the perfect ending to the day....JOE'S CRAB SHACK!!!!! Love this place - I actually like the So Cal one way better but this is the closest one to where we live so I always want to go there when we go to the city!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you took time out to enjoy some fun time with your family. Those are great photos!!! Hope everything is going okay for you!