Sunday, September 21, 2008

Making progress!!!!!

I'm on a roll trying to crank out my Christmas quilt! I feel like I am making a lot of progress!




My friend told me about a tutorial online where you can make a dissappearing 9 square quilt square (i think that's what it's called) So today I worked on getting all my 9 squares finished and hopefully tomorrow I can start the next step. Ran into a little problem where my sewing machine needle broke and now I can't get the new one to line up with the auto threader (any suggestions?) so I have to manually thread it each time which is a huge pain for me as I can't see it that well.

Here are my finished 9 squares....I'll post more tomorrow.








Had a nice dinner out with my mom for her bday. We took her to claim jumper. Then we went to the shopping center and bought a few things from ULTA, Hallmark Store and Pier 1.

Then came home got in my comfy pj's and started sewing. I'm getting faster at putting the quilt squares together so that is a major accomplishment!! Woo Hoo!

Well that's all for now...good night!

No comments: