Tuesday, September 30, 2008

YUMM-O!!!

Today my friend Mindy sent me a text message with a picture of her daughter carrying a bag from SPRINKLES... Next she asks me if I want a cupcake and what kind???? OH MY GOSH! 5'oclock could not come soon enough! All I wanted was to get off work and race to her house to experience a SPRINKLES cupcake! We just got a Sprinkles bakery at Stanford Shopping Mall which I think either opened today or yesterday. Mindy says she stood in line for 30 mins to get these yummy yummy treats!!!! And YES they are as good as everyone says they are!!!!



2 comments:

Lizz said...

Ooh! I've been wanting to check this out! Is it as great as I've heard?

mesogoofy2 said...

Yes! It is the best cupcake I've ever had! LoL! Probably a good thing that I don't live TOO close to Sprinkles!