Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monday..

Work SUCKED big time, one because I'm not very happy there at the moment, and two because I'm still sick! But the best part of the day was getting to hang out for the evening with my good friend Mindy. We both work and are busy with our families (she's really busy having 4 kids!). We havent' gotten together in a long time and she told me she was taking me out for my bday. We made a quick run to JoAnns fabrics where I picked up THIS cute flannel fabric:



Not sure what I'm going to do with this fabric yet, probably send some to my friend Valerie.

Mindy showed up to my house with this super cute cupcake pop bouquet, it was sooooo pretty I *almost* couldn't eat it, ALMOST...



The rest of the pictures I'm going to have to add later on because Mindy took them with her camera and is going to send them to me. They are of the really fun time we had eating at The Melting Pot. It's a fondue restaurant! We had a fabulous meal of 2 different cheese fondues which we dipped bread cubes, veggies and apples in. Followed by a ceasar salad that was really yummy with pine nuts on top. Followed by 2 different kinds of chocolate and lots of yummy things to dip in it (rice krispy treats, marshmallows, bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, pound cake, etc). It was sooo much fun!!!!

2 comments:

wholarmor said...

Happy late birthday! Those cupcake pops are adorable! Did she leave instructions on how to make them?

Kris

Zanne said...

Thanks for sharing your blog on Two Peas. Love the Owl Fabric!!!!

zanne
http://zannedu.wordpress.com