Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy it is FINALLY the weekend! Hubby is off to a 1-day boat race in SoCal so my son and I took off for our favorite store TARGET for a quick shopping spree! Well actually not so quick, we went down almost every aisle!!!

Highlights of our trip to Target were:

MINE:
new fuzzy black slippers
new mascara that my friend says is ALL THE RAGE on 2peas so I had to see what all the hype was about
TV trays for weekends when we want a casual dinner watching a movie and eating in front of the tv (I know most people frown on this but sometimes we just don't want to eat at the dinner table and instead of spilling stuff trying to balance our plates on our laps this works great!)
New candles
A puzzle to work on together along with the roll up mat so we can put it away when we need a break
Some cute stuff from the $ spot (which is my FAVORITE place in the store) - I won't name all the stuff from this area because my friend reads this blog and some stuff is for her
I did find in this area a lot of cute halloween stuff especially for babies / toddlers I got my nephew Ronnie a ton of stuff for halloween (fork and spoon sets, bowls, sippy cups, books, etc).

CHRISTIANS FAVES:
some new teck deck stuff
a new book
and some HOMER SIMPSON slippers.

After Target we pulled into the CURBSIDE TO GO Applebees parking spot and got an ultimate appetizer trio to share and 2 ROY ROGERS EXTRA CHERRIES to go! Yummo!

Now we have eaten a yummy dinner and are lounging at home with our comfy new slippers, life is GOOD!!!!!

Sorry now pics tonight...I'll post more this weekend!!!

Bye for now!

No comments: