Saturday, January 6, 2007

2007 is HERE!!!!!

I don't know about you but 2006 seemed to go by so fast! And the holidays this year were just a blur. It seemed like as soon as October hit, the next few months just whizzed by.

Anyways, for our first day of 2007, we have a tradition on New Year's Day to have Pork, Sour Kraut and Mashed Potatoes. For as long as I can remember ever since I was little we had this for dinner on New Year's Day. IT's suppossed to bring you good luck to have sour kraut on New Years. A german thing I'm told by my mom. Whatever, I go along with it, I could use some good luck, hasn't seemed to work for me yet but we'll see.

Here is me and my hubby:




My DH and my sis getting some food, my son in the background being a HAM!!!!





The kids (my nephew, my son and my niece:




Me, My Mom and my sister (not the most flattering angle, my bro-in-law was sitting down looking up at us to take this shot):



My mom and her "friend" =)



My sister and her DH:

No comments: