Sunday, January 7, 2007

This will definitely get the ball rollin....

One of my resolutions for 2007 is to scrap more. I don't know why I always say I'll scrap more and then don't allow myself the time to do it. It brings me so much happiness to create things, and is a really BIG stress reliever for me. I'm so behind in my scrapping it's not even funny but I'm not going to worry about that, as long as I'm scrappin something I'm happy, I'm not going to stress out about how many events I haven't scrapped yet, that my 2006 album never got started or finished, and my 2005 stopped at Summer.

My friend Suzy who owns BAY AREA SCRAPPERS aka Picture Me Perfect asked me if I would be a "Garage Girl" for a 2 month assignment. ONe of her girls is recovering from surgery and unable to design for her so Suzy asked me if I would like to. I was thrilled she thought of me, and think it will be a great opportunity to try new products, and challenge me as well. I get to do 3 projects / layouts using products she carries in her store, turn them in for her to display in her store and on her site and then in a month I get everything back. And get new products to play with for next month! How cool is that?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your joining us for the next couple of months!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! I love the challenge of new projects!!!