Saturday, January 6, 2007

My New Year's Eve

I wanted to post this sooner but I was waiting on a friend to email me all the pics we took from our New Year's Eve party. I don't have them all back yet but these will do for now. =0)

We had a great time on New Year's Eve. We went to our friend's house, the guys played poker, we did karaoke at the piano, watched the ball drop on MTV, ate yummy food and hung out with good friends! I hope all of you had a very happy new year with family & friends!!!!

Here are some pics from our fun night:

Me and Trisha -



3CMGs -



I had quite an audience around the piano....



The whole gang, any suggestions how to fix the shadowing at the bottom of the pic? I think the flash reflected off the book we had the camera propped on:



Here us girls are, we're a little tired in this pic...



The hosts of the party Ed & Liana and their ADORABLE little guy Jordan...I love this little dude!!!





and one of me and my family:

No comments: