Tuesday, August 23, 2005

About Me

I found this off another person's blog and thought I would post since I don't seem to have anything interesting to write today....

When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
about 4 years ago we went camping to Lake Don Pedro on 49ers cove, there are
no bathrooms there....(I now have an RV so this won't be a problem anymore)

When was the last time you saw one of your parents?
My mom - about a week ago, my dad - Dec. 22, 1991 (he died of Cancer when I was 18) I miss him so much.

Which family member do you most resemble?
I look like my dad


Do you wear cologne/perfume?
Every day... I have several different kinds that I love. DKNY (the apple one), Issey Miyake


Do you wear deodorant?
Umm, yeah! Seriously, who doesn't?!


Do you ‘clean up nice’?
Yes, but for the most part I'm dressed EXTREMELY CASUAL....shorts, old navy tank and flip flops...


When was the last time you tripped and fell?
I trip all the time, but usually never fall.


What are you listening to right now?
My husband's noisy aquarium

Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
No


Ever run out of gas on the road?
Yes, on the way back from a work offsite at Great America, I thought I had enough gas to make it to a few more exits....ended up running out of gas on 880 and luckily a Cal Trans worker came right away and hooked me up with a little gas! I never let my gas run that low anymore.

Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
Cut Grass.


What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
some music from walmart.com


Last time you swam in a pool.
a few weeks


Have you ever been in a school play?
in 4th grade I was a bunny rabbit in Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs

How many kids do you want?
1 down, 1 to go!


Type of music you dislike most?
Opera


Are you registered to vote?
Since the day I turned eighteen!


Do you have cable?
DIRECTV with TIVO!!!!


Ever prank call anybody?
Yeah.. but not since junior high.


Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
If I had to choose, probably bungee jumping...but would prefer not to do either.


Do you have a garden?
No.


What’s your favorite comic strip?
Cathy


Bath or Shower, morning or night?
All of the above, depending on what's going on.


Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Wedding Crashers


Favorite pizza topping?
Tomatoes


Chips or popcorn?
Chips


What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Oh Baby by MAC


Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I had no idea this was possible. (Not that I would do it even if I did know that!)


Orange Juice or apple?
OJ


Favorite type of chocolate bar?
3 musketeers


Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Tomatoes are my absolute least favorite food.


Are you a good cook?
Yes... and I *love* to cook!


Ever order anything from an infomercial?
Yes


Sprite or 7-up?
Sprite


Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes when I worked at Burger King for a month.


Ever thrown up in public?
No


Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I dunno... depends on my mood I guess and how many bills I have to pay.


Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe that it can happen, but it's never happened to me.


Can ex’s be friends?
Yes... I am friends with several of my ex's.


Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My friend's son Tyler who was diagnosed with Diabetes at age 4.


Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
Don't remember.


What do you think about most?
That I should get off the computer and get some things on my TO DO LIST done today.
On that note....GOODBYE FOR NOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

mesogoofy2 said...

hey Tangee!

I've been camping over the past few weeks....school starts tomorrow YEAH!!!!! Hopefully that means I'll have some time to myself to scrap or something....
When do I get to see some pics of your new pad???? From the sounds of your blog you are pretty much unpacked and organized...(I'm embarassed to say there are a few boxes in my garage that never got unpacked from our move almost 10 years ago!!!)