Thursday, August 4, 2005

Top 5 Products I could not live without today!!!!

Okay, this was a challenge given by another 2pea (My 3 Peas)
These are products that make my life easier:

#1) Pottery Barn Daily System (pics posted earlier in this blog but here it is again)


#2) My TIVO....absolutely CANNOT live without it!!!!!!!!


#3) My Aroma Rice Cooker.....not for me, but it sure makes my DH a HAPPY HAPPY MAN! He
is filipino and MUST have rice with his dinner EVERY NIGHT>....I can run out of milk, bread, soda, anything BUT rice or I'm in big trouble!!!!!



#4) My HOT TOOLS FLAT IRON



#5)My Digital Camera - CASIO EX-Z750 EXILIM - really any dig. camera will do as long as it takes decent pics and has a huge memory card cause I LOVE TAKING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katrine said...

I love that pottery barn calendar. So cool! I've just started using a flat iron and I love it! Who would have thought I would need to get my straight hair flat?

MarylandMommy said...

Love that calendar!!!!

Rice Cooker: sits on my counter too.....our son is Korean & he could eat rice every day!!!

SuburbanMom said...

I totally need a flat iron.

That pb calendar looks pretty cool too.